1) We’ve put our old blog online again. Huzza! No time for something new. Some pictures are missing, we’ll think about that later.
2) On the top side, our new Android game Pokr is almost ready! For eager betatester, there’s a version for download:
(right click -> save target as; dunno why a left click does not work)
It is an old-skool game in the tradition of Tetris, Klax, Gun Dealer or Pokertris. This version resembles the free version with unlimited survival mode, ads and 10 tutorial levels.
The full version will sport 100 levels and a 2 player mode on the same device – latter is pretty fun actually.
This is our first game made with Libgdx – a really great library to develop in! Hopefully I’ll find the time to share some gained experience in our infamous blog-series ‘Libgdx for the faint at heart’.
3) It seems that our next developer project is already determined. It will be commissioned work, a small 2D game, again in Libgdx. Looking forward to it! We also have half a ton of other projects crying for attention, but if and how they will see the light of day is, well, undetermined.
4) Our app library needs updates desperately! Specifically eMeditate and Snake-O-Tronic are missing the menu button (again!) on e.g. a Nexus 7. I hope to get that done soon! Sorry for the inconveniences! They may not be high-value products, but they are dear to us.
5) (Fun) fact about eMeditate: Over 200 people chose to upload a highscore (which is not mandatory), most of them are still the lowest rank (candidate), but the first and second place is held by one guy – she obviously plays it twice, and both ranks are pretty high: Ascended Master and Guru: gratulations!! Seems we have at least one genuine fan of the game!
6) We did some cover-art for Damir Posa’s new and this time really wonderful album. Pics and links to follow..